Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Monday

The past week was a very busy but productive one. On Monday my sweet daughter-in-law Rebecca and my grandson lil' Nick spent time with me as we were going to make cards for my son's 21st birthday. I posted the card I made in my previous blog posting. My neighbor/friend Amy came over with her daughter Ashlyn and we all had lunch together. We worked on Ashlyn's birthday invitations, which turned out absolutely fabulous!
Ashlyn's Birthday invitation
Tuesday I needed to clean out my crib, what a mess one can make! Especially when you're having fun.
Nick

Wednesday was my baby boy's 21st birthday. His pappa(Dutch for dad) came from the Netherlands. They hadn't seen each other in 7 years so you can imagine it was a special day.
Rebecca + Nick on the banana's

They stayed at Panama City Beach for a few days. My daughter Brandi and her two little boys, Carter and Mason, Amy and Ashlyn and my eight year old, Emma, and I went to celebrate with them at the beach for a day. We had a great time together. I just love my family!
lil' Nick

Mason
Emma 
and Ashlyn
I was on an extreme high having such a great day with my children and grandchildren for the rest of the week, actually, I still am. I am so blessed! 
 I forgot all about wearing my daughters 
Disney princess glasses, haha

I stayed busy busy busy, I registered for Summer classes, attended Field day on Friday, took a trip to Georgia on Saturday and worked two night shifts.
Thank God for Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment