Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lesson 1



Pickwick Tea, Yummie!



I go over to my friend Sandie's (Crisman Creations) house on a regular basis for a good old "cuppa" Dutch Pickwick tea and a chat. A couple of months ago I visited her as a scrap-booking student. We decided ahead of time to make a Valentine's layout, and she had all the goodies ready for me to pick when I got there. She had picked the paper and told me how to work with matching colors. (I still have a hard time with that since I have never been afraid of colors). People who know me from "back in the days" will probably remember some of my bold choices. I learned a lot that morning since I didn't know any of the techniques to start with. Sandie is a great teacher. Here is my first ever real scrap work, I am very happy with it! 



My tag. I learned a different way to use an ink-pad and discovered the Scotch Tape Glider.


Obviously not finished, but this is what I left home with after my first lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment